Weekly Verse

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness light has dawned. Isaiah 9:2

Sunday, September 30, 2012

He Reigns

Life is good. Really it's truly wonderful! We all live, love and laugh a lot and even when we face hardships it always turns out for the better. I think that is truly STUPENDOUS!
 
 
 It amazes me that some people will look at all of the great things that happen and think it happens by accident...it's exceedingly obvious to me that we have someone up there--aka in heaven--looking out for us!
 

God does AMAZING things! Without Him, I personally would be lost... for that reason I think we owe Him all of our PRAISE, LOVE, and DEVOTION!

 
Jesus fills me with such joy that I just want to share it with the ENTIRE WORLD! I just want to sing so everyone can hear me--God reigns over the entire earth and He loves you and me! His love is always there and He wants us to be happy. We have someone who looks out for us... isn't that something we should celebrate? This song, He Reigns, by Newsboys inspires me to PRAISE God!
 
 
People world wide are shouting out to God-- So join the movement and PRAISE Him because HE REIGNS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment