Weekly Verse

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness light has dawned. Isaiah 9:2

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Empty

Do you ever feel EMPTY, like you have nothing to live for? Maybe you live solely for yourself and you feel like your existence here has no rhyme or reason. God is the answer. He supplies a purpose, a love and joy that you can't find anywhere else!
Christ is our one true SAVIOR. He FILLS us when we are empty. Many people go their entire lives without finding something to live for or to work for. They go their entire lives living for THEMSELVES instead of having a true purpose. That's great, but is it really fulfilling? Each of us has a NEED. Something that we yearn for--that we have a HUNGER for. Acceptance. Love. Joy. We look into ourselves and others to supply these things... but the truth is that men will fail. God, however, prevails! He never gives up on us or leaves us.
God's love, acceptance, understanding and forgiveness never runs dry--He NEVER fails! He's like the best best friend imaginable! He will never let you down. He always works to better you. He never leaves your side. He's pretty awesome if you ask me! And, personally, I felt EMPTY without God. Now that I have Him as a part of my life, I feel FULL and WONDERFUL!
God is my all. He gives me everything I love, and everything I need--even if I don't always like it. He is the best guardian and friend that I could ever have. I proudly call myself a Jesus Freak! God gives me a purpose and without Him I would be lost and feel alone. He FILLS me and He can fill you too!


God brings such unexplainable joy, peace, and forgiveness that if you don't have God, you don't know what your missing. Don't spend another day EMPTY--Let God FILL you!

No comments:

Post a Comment