Weekly Verse

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness light has dawned. Isaiah 9:2

Thursday, August 9, 2012

HOPE

You may be wondering, "Why the name Helpful Hope?" Well, the word HOPE is significant, and it's a very powerful word. The dictionary definition is:

The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.

 Well isn't that a mouthful? In my opinion, HOPE is the driving force behind all of our actions. We always have HOPE that what we attempt will turn out to be a success! We HOPE that we'll get that job, that our dreams will come true, or that our favorite song will come on the radio, but most importantly we have HOPE in God!


Not only is HOPE a very strong word, it also serves as a reminder, because I made each letter stands for something that I need to remember.  

H: His and Healed
O: Optimism and Opportunity
P: Purity and Prayer
E: Enrich and Encourage

Those 8 little words explain how I live my life, and I urge everyone to use those words to guide them, or to find inspiring words of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment